We’re honored that once again, John Lynn (@techguy) has been selected as 1 of 20 HIMSS Social Media Ambassadors at the 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference. This is an incredible honor when you consider that at last year’s HIMSS over 20,000 people were tweeting on the conference hashtag. To be 1 of the 20 extraordinary people on this list is a wonderful opportunity.
The HIMSS Social Media Ambassadors are not only some of the leading social media people in healthcare IT, but they’re some of the top healthcare IT thought leaders as well. The list is chock full of unique perspectives that come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. Take a look at the full list of 20 HIMSS 2017 Social Media Ambassadors to see what I mean:
- Andrew DeLaO | @CancerGeek
- Bill Bunting | @WTBunting
- Charles Webster | @wareflo
- Colin Hung | @Colin_Hung
- Danielle Siarri | @innonurse
- Drex Deford | @drexdeford
- Geeta Nayyar | @gnayyar
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn | @healthythinker
- Janice McCallum | @janicemccallum
- John Lynn | @techguy
- Linda Stotsky | @EMRAnswers
- Lygeia Ricciardi | @lygeia
- Mandi Bishop | @MandiBPro
- Matthew Fisher | @Matt_R_Fisher
- Max Stroud | @MMaxwellStroud
- Nick Van Terheyden | @drnic1
- Rasu Shrestha | @RasuShrestha
- Shahid Shah | @ShahidNShah
- Tamara StClaire | @drstclaire
- Vanessa Carter | @_FaceSA
The great part is that you can easily follow all fo the HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassadors by simply following this Twitter list. No doubt, they’ll all be extremely active during the HIMSS17 conference in Orlando and well beyond the conference.
Plus, if you want to meet many of these people in person at #HIMSS17, check out this full list of HIMSS17 meetups where you’ll find John Lynn and many other social media ambassadors. We look forward to seeing many of you at HIMSS 2017!